What is polyurea?
Polyurea is a fast-drying elastomer which, given the correct surface preparation, can offer superior quick-return-to-service protection for concrete and steel assets. Applied as a water-based plural component spray, our polyurea technologies are VOC and toxin free and offer outstanding resistance against many forms of natural and chemical corrosion, industrial-grade abrasion and impact damage.
Polyurea made its debut into the UK performance coatings market in the 1980s, and has since been regarded as one of the most successful monolithic membranes for time-critical environments.
- Elongation factor of 300% makes it ideal for bridging dynamic cracks up to 15mm in width
- Can withstand extreme temperature changes in demanding environments
- Copes with ground or structural movement for the lifetime of many asset
- Dries quickly, allowing your assets to be returned to service in a fraction of the time
Our polyurea product portfolio
There are different grades of polyurea, each suitable for a range of different applications and environments. We have everything from sprays to fill and repair shallow spalls, joints and random cracks in horizontal concrete surfaces (AquaSeal), to grades which combine aliphatic and aromatic polymer chemistry to coat water features, truck beds or undercarriages, and meat and dairy processing plants (AMP100). It means we’re sure to be able to suggest a polyurea coating that is right for your sector.
Need to know more?
There are a variety of technical specification sheets available from our product specific pages, or why not take a look at some of our polyurea case studies? To talk about your requirement in more detail, get in touch with our knowledgeable team today.
Here are just some of our polyurea applications in the UK:
- polyurea coatings suppliers
- polyurea medical
- polyurea coating systems
- polyurea coating applications
- polyurea coating cost
- polyurea floor coatings
- polyurea coating services
- polyurea surface coatings
- diy polyurea coating
- polyurea coating manufacturers
- polyurea vs polyurethane
- polyurea applications
- polyurea paint
- polyurea spray equipment
- polyurea coating price
- polyurea coating specifications