Adalline 600 is a chemical resistant spray applied polythiourea elastomer that represents a new generation of high performance polyurea coating.
The result of six years’ development and field-testing, the chemical resistant coating provides high ductility, allowing it to move with expanding and contracting surfaces.
Unlike most spray-applied polyureas, Adalline 600 is available with SPI’s cutting-edge Ultra Bond™ technology. Also known as the ‘duct tape molecule’, Ultra Bond™ offers the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without a primer. Like duct tape, Adalline 600 with Ultra Bond™ gains adhesion over time.
- An elastomer with chemical resistance, comparable to many epoxies
- Self-priming in most instances with strong adhesion
- Can be sprayed in any thickness to one application and be returned to service in a matter of hours, not days (foot traffic – 1 hour and vehicle traffic – 4 hours)
- Typically applied in a single ‘multi-pass’ application
- Liquid components can be shipped non-hazardous by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200)
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids and no VOCs
Adalline 600 can be sprayed over a broad range of ambient and substrate temperatures and is suitable for a wide range of uses, including: primary and secondary containment; steel tanks, concrete tanks and silos; barge and ship holds; oil and gas pipelines; water waste treatment facilities; chemical transportation; industrial flooring; the pulp and paper industry and asbestos and lead encapsulation.