ELASTAFLEX™ III is a third generation pure polyurea waterproofing elastomer. This economical polymer exhibits high tensile strength and very high elongation (>900%), to bridge stress cracks in concrete and other substrates.
It contains no tar, asphalt, or VOCs. It can be walked on in minutes and is usually back-filled in less than one hour.
ELASTAFLEX™ III is an excellent choice of elastomer to topcoat geotextile fabrics for primary or secondary
- 100% solids, no solvents, and no VOCs.
- Fast-set: handle within fifteen minutes or less.
- It can be built up to any thickness in one application.
- High dry temperature stability to 200°F (93°C) with intermittent temperatures to 250°F (121°C).
- High-elongation for crack bridging.
- Excellent encapsulation characteristics.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
New or existing sub-grade slabs, walls, etc.
Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
Buried earthen containment lining used with or without geotextile.
In between slab waterproofing.
Rock shield for pipelines.
Liner for ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, tunnels, barges, etc.
Seamless roofing membrane.
ELASTAFLEX™ III is available in SPI standard colors (Sand, Medium Grey, and Black). Custom colors available upon request.
Note: ELASTAFLEX™ III is an aromatic polyurea; therefore, as with all aromatics color change and superficial oxidation will occur.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term color stability and increased longevity in full sun exposure are of critical importance.