EPL™25 UB is a slow set, self-leveling elastomer. EPL™25 UB is formulated with SPI’s cutting-edge ULTRA BOND™ technology.
SPI’s advanced ULTRA BOND™ chemistry is coined “the duct tape molecule”.
ULTRA BOND™ has the unique advantage of adhering to most properly prepared organic and inorganic (new and aged) surfaces without requiring a primer. Like duct tape, EPL™25 UB with Ultra Bond™ gains adhesion over time.
- 100% solids, no solvents, and zero VOCs.
- May be hand mixed, static mixer processed, or sprayed.
- Gel time 25 minutes at 77°F (25°C) approximately.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
- Liquid components can be shipped non-hazardous by the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR1910.1200).
Self-leveling base coat.
Spot repair of pre-existing coatings.
Hard to reach places not accessible to spray equipment.
Control joint filler.
Warehouse floor repairs.
EPL™ 25 UB is available in SPI standard Black.
Note: In continuous full-light exposure, white or very light colors will yellow over a period of time. EPL™ 25 UB is available in a high-pigment, UV inhibited formulation for stand-alone applications, such as roofs and containment liners.
Aliphatic urethane and other suitable topcoats can be used where long-term color stability and increased longevity in full sun exposure are of critical importance.