POLYPRIME-SC™ has been designed to function as a high-performance, single-component, moisture-cure, urethane primer system for use on concrete. Its low viscosity allows it to penetrate into porous surfaces, leaving a bubble-free coating. Working time is adjustable by selective addition of catalyst. It also exhibits a low sensitivity to substrate moisture, leaving only minimal bubbling when applied to damp surfaces.
- No VOCs
- Penetrates and seals the surface, leaving a smooth, pinhole, and bubble-free coating
- Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates
- Good physical properties
- Outstanding stability at low temperatures
- Defoamers or Deaerators can be used to further minimize pinholes
- Concrete and wood primer for polyurethane and polyurea spray coatings
- Industrial flooring, roofing, decking, truck bed liners, pipeline, and tank coatings
- Brushed or rolled on application preferred over air assist
Cured material is amber, translucent with light musty odor.