SPI ENVELO-SEAL™ 2.7 HDS is a two- component, closed cell polyurethane system for sprayed-in-place applications. This foam is low viscosity and is specifically designed for high dimensional stability foam for tooling, molds, pipelines, roofs, foundations, fish holds, and other commercial/industrial surfaces.
This product has excellent processing characteristics. High dimensional stability and adhesion to substrate.
This product is sold in 100 gallon drum sets and 500 gallon tote sets.
- No Dangerous Heavy Metal Catalysts (such as lead or mercury)
- No Ozone Depleting Products (ODP)
- No Bromine or Other Halogenated Components
- No Formaldehyde Components
- Mildew, Bacteria and Fungus Resistant
- Contains Renewable Resource Components
- Considered Safe for Burial and Landfill Disposal
- Compliant with USDA/FDA Requirements for Incidental Food Contact